5 days' week
Opportunities for personal development
- Minimum LCCI Diploma
- Preferable more than 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Pleasant personality & good communication skills.
- Able to converse and write English, BM & Chinese.
- Computer literate, meticulous & self-initiatives
- Possess a positive attitude and able to work in a very challenging environment.
- Familiar with SQL accounting Software
- In charge of full spectrum of accounting & finance functions.
- To file SST on a timely manner
- Keeping up contact with company trade debtors for matters of pricing, goods deliveries & Goods returns, payment collection & reconciliation, credit control and submitting weekly & monthly relevant reports to superior
- To ensure all trade debtor’s outstanding invoices are paid to us timely, and reconcile correctly.
- In charge of any jobs relevant to Purchase coordination, i.e. processing purchase orders to suppliers, checking details of the supplier’s billing & payment reconciliation and any
other procurement relevant tasks.
- In charge of LC/TR settlement with oversea suppliers.
- Assist on matters related to financial year end audits, and ISO audits.
- To ensure that all creditors invoices are received and reconciled correctly for payment.
- To assist in monthly payroll processing, compiling sales commissions and issues related to HR matters i.e. foreign worker’s permits renewals.
- To perform monthly stock check and provide reports on a timely manner
- Anticipate potential shortcomings & problems and suggest corrective actions
- To perform any other clerical duties as may be expected in a post of this level
Interest candidates are welcome to submit your resume or contact us via:
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 012-379 5033
Tel : 03-8943 8333