Assistant Engineering Manager
San Teh is a renowned and reputed rubber moulding manufacturer and supplier since a long time. Currently, it has created a great name for itself in the market, and therefore, it caters to the requirements of a huge customer base. With the progression of technology, we are also making the best attempts to enhance the quality of our products, and make these technically upgraded.
1) Lead the Engineering Team and all new projects involving rubber parts, ensure all new product samples are meets the customers’ requirement.
2) Re-design of customer’s drawing to enhance the product quality control and reliability. Providing an interface with customer’s quality, interpreting customer’s quality requirements and standards and advising on their acceptability during First Article.
3) Conduct analysis on new product performances e.g failure and action plan co-ordination.
4) Coordinate / Lead all rubber product test related to rubber per requested by customer. Coordinating FMEA,MSA and APQP.
5) Supervising the services and maintenance of calibration the equipment are meeting the requirement.
6) Supports in performing inspection on new product development and preparing documents. Closely update and follow up the new product development processes.
7) Provide and perform manufacturing processes in determining the new product process control. Lead handover meeting, sign off new project to production team. Ensure and follow up the production during first mass production.
8) Perform test on all new rubber mold and ensuring it is feasible for production run.
9) Produce rubber sample for engineering run. Ensure the submitted samples are received on time and with good quality, comply with RoHs requirements and Free from Hazardous substances.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Working experience in rubber and plastic / polymer industry are preferable.
- Excellent analytical skills. Basic knowledge and understanding in manufacturing processes.
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese dialects.
- Computer literate. Some knowledge in 2D and 3D sketching and designing.
- THIRTY THIRTY SPECIALIST AUTO CARE SDN BHD
- ESPRAWELL SDN.BHD.
- MYR 2,000 - 3,500
Graphic Designer / Print Shop Assistant