1) Preferable at least five years of working experience in printing and die cutting industry
2) Producing cut sheets at the appropriate cutting speeds with superior quality.
3) Inspecting each cut load for quality then documenting the quality check.
4) Ensure loads are being stripped by hand do not have excessive or strong nicks.
5) Accurately recording the cut count information and tagging samples.
6) Properly tagging and moving cut loads to the finishing staging area.
7) Maintaining a neat and orderly work area around the press.
8) Decent pay
Interested candidates, please email resume to SL Tan :
Kindly attached your resume, passport size photo & current and expected salary.
Location : No.39A, Jalan SC2, Pusat Perindustrian Sg Chua, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.