· At least 2-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
· In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
· Good team player and willing to learn.
· Possess own transport.
· Self-disciplined, highly organized and work well under pressure.
· Required Skill(s): MS Word, MS Excel, SQL Accounting System.
Please Contact or send your CV to
E-mail : [email protected]
whatapps to 012-370 0156 (Michelle）
· Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Process sales invoices and supplier invoices.
· Reconcile bank statements.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Participate in financial audits.
· Willing to travel outstation for event.
· Assist in event preparation work.
· Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Group personal insurance
- 5 days work week