The Operations Executive provides front end customer support and will be responsible to track and log all customer complaints and enquiries from multiple channels. The person will be working in a team to provide high level administrative and backend support by allocating service technicians to address customer issues, handling information requests and to provide quick documentation turn-over to ensure efficient billing cycle.
- Will serve as front line customer support- to handle customer complaints and log all cases into Helpdesk Ticketing software. All cases are to be resolved within SLA
- To manage and utilise group of service technicians and subcontractors to resolve cases. Scheduling and delegation of service jobs to all allocated technicians on a daily basis.
- To generate servicing and spare parts quotations to customers, to review all reports of completed service jobs to check for completeness and correctness before passing on to Finance for invoicing.
- Provide technical support and necessary documentations to customers for troubleshoot.
- Responsible in sourcing, purchasing and logistics of spare parts from local and overseas vendors.
- Provide other miscellaneous administrative support.