Freight forwarding company at Cheras, KL requires:
- 5.5 work day week
- Conveniently located with MRT station just in front of the office.
- Some admin experience in the logistics industry will be an advantage. If not, on-the-job training will be provided.
- Able to work independently and meticulously.
- Willing to learn with a good and proactive attitude.
Send in your resume and salary expected via email at
[email protected] or call Ms Margaret at +603-9130 4688.
(Selected candidates will be notified via email/phone call.)
- Provide administrative support for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Creation of Delivery Orders and invoicing.
- Update delivery status on software platform.
- Ensure all documentations are in order.
- Trucking schedules and planning of local deliveries.
- Other basic admin and ad hoc duties as assigned.