China Press would like to invite those with experience in operating canteens to run the canteen of China Press in Bangsar Head Office.We have around 200 employees, and the canteen operator needs to ensure the daily supply of quality & quantity breakfast, lunch and dinner with reasonable price.The main course is rice & noodles and diversified of cuisine. Canteen Operator will be furnished with basic facilities such as water and electricity supply, tables and chairs in the dining hall. Interested applicants are welcome to submit tender application to the below:
Human Resources Department The China Press Berhad
80, Jalan Riong, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2289 6315
email: [email protected]
(Please remark "Canteen Tender Application" on the envelope)
1. The price of food and beverages sold in canteen must be lower than the outside market price.Any price adjustment made must sought the approval of our Canteen Committee.
2. Rental is RM100 per month. Canteen operator needs to take good care and maintain the cleanliness of the canteen and ensure saving of the usage of electricity and water.
3. The canteen operation hours is from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
4. Canteen Holidays: Saturdays,Sundays and Press Holidays.
5. Canteen operator must strictly abide by the canteen management regulations.
6. We will select tenders according to the their experience, beverage and food prices and other criterias.
7. Tender Deadline: 29-12-2023
a) Each tender is only allowed to fill in one application.
b) The application form needs to be handed over to the China Press Head Office before the deadline.
c) Please indicate on the envelope: Human Resources Department.
Interested please fill in the form:https://drive.google.com/file/d/14KhpV8LXt27gV46UHaUgSOQwWiw9m_ay/view