- Work closely with the key technology partner to ensure seamless operations.
- Provide support for website development through planning, testing and identifying necessary functional improvements.
- Propose and improve the website flow, provide better solutions to solve issues.
- Build functional and easy-to-use website, micro site, web tools and other web development or application related tasks.
- Build reusable codes, templates, layouts, libraries and other related tools or widget for future use.
- Monitor and analyze site performance. (e.g speed, traffic, conversions).
- Work closely with the business team internally or externally to manage the information on the knowledge base.
- Manage presentation of content on website & app, ensuring seamless user journey to increase conversion rate
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with your curriculum vitae and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
The China Press Berhad
No 80, Jalan Riong,
Off Jalan Bangsar,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03- 2289 6315 (Ms. Wang) / 03- 2289 6314 (Ms. Ng)
Email: [email protected]