- Responsible to provide IT infrastructure support (hardware, network, Internet / Intranet etc.)
- Assist to implement policies and procedures to control I.T assets and I.T working flow.
- Work closely with system vendors to identify and resolve application issues.
- Responsible to provide training and support on current and future IT systems and applications.
- Any other duties/ ad-hoc tasks that maybe assigned/ directed to do from time to time.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with your curriculum vitae and expected salary to: