Job descriptions :-
- To participate in tendering new projects - aluminium and glazing works.
- To manage and coordinate project related matters, including pre-contract and post-contract activities,
ie. cost budgeting, quantity taking off, variation orders, site valuation, progress claims, subcon claims and final account preparation.
- Any other task which may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Minimum requirements :-
- Languages - English, Chinese, Malay
- Min Education Level - Certificates / Vocational / Diploma
- Able to work independently and diligently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Location : Balakong / Seri Kembangan, Sel.
Working hours : Monday - Friday (9am-6pm)
Employee's benefits : EPF / Socso / Public Holiday / Annual Leave / Medical Leave
Other benefits : Group PA Insurance / Medical Reimbursement / Bonus
Interested candidates, please email your resume to [email protected]
or contact 017-2857762 for further information.