• Responsible for handling full set of accounts including AR, AP, management accounts, bank reconciliation etc
• Liaise with bankers on telegraphic transfer, fund transfer and letter of credit
• Liaise with external auditors, company secretary, tax consultant, bankers, customers and vendors
• Ensure smooth operation of all accounting matters.
• Process and maintain records of all daily accounting transactions.
• Assist in the production of financial statements, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
• Enter, maintain, update and / or retrieve accounting data from automated accounting systems.
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Candidates with AutoCount System knowledge background would be preferred.
• At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Proficient in MS Office application such as words and excel.
• Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, independent, meticulous and be able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
• Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
IDEMITSU 汽車潤滑油 SALESMAN